Let’s be real, finding time for yourself as a mom can be challenging. But you still can have a fresh and natural “I woke up like this” kind of look. We really believe beauty makes you feel good on the inside. We’ve asked our beautiful Moms Village what’s their favorite time saving beauty products. From multi purpose products to eyelash extensions, our moms reveal all their helpful glamorous secrets. Read, apply and conquer to feel fresh and stunning.
Look out for 🌱 the clean friendly products our conscious Mamans shared.
QUICK GOLDEN GLOW
1. “I don't like feeling and looking pale, if I don’t have time to apply any foundation or bronzer, I use Self Tanning Drops from Isle of Paradise that I mix with my moisturizer, it gives me a golden look within an hour without looking like a carrot.” 🌱
MULTI PURPOSES PRODUCTS
2. “Pre-mama land, my jam was full skincare regimen from peel pads, masks, SPF cream to gel moisturizer, I had to cut most of this routine in the mornings and shift to the evenings when I have enough energy. I became addicted to Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer from ILIA though and I can’t leave the house without, it covers three skin steps into one: moisturizer, sunscreen and tint.”🌱
3. “I am not a morning person and it’s even more challenging now with my one year old twins. I didn’t feel like having any time for myself to get ready in the mornings and fell completely neglected looking at the office. But I’ve learned to be more efficient and this works for me: in the evenings, I shower and clean my face, apply my face oil or night cream. In the morning, I will refresh my face with Mustella No-Rinse Cleansing Water + reusable cotton rounds which I use for my babies and is great for mama too. I completely skip applying makeup at home but when I am stuck in my commute, I use my RMS palette, completely travel friendly and packed with all the essentials for a natural and fresh look.”🌱
4. “Fragrance is the one thing I stopped wearing when I had my baby. I fell the smell was overpowering especially while nursing. Although I got my hands on a hair & body mist from Rituals, it doesn’t contain alcohol and the aromas are just beautiful. It smells nice all day with a few spritzes on my hair and body, it feels clean and fresh.”
INVEST IN LASTING BEAUTY SERVICE
5. “I often don’t have time to put any makeup but I don’t feel great about it. Since a friend introduced me to her beauty salon for eyelash extensions, I am completely hooked. Getting my eyelashes done every 2 to 3 weeks make me look and feel beautiful even when I don’t have anything else on, my eyes are fuller and popping.”
6. “I do not get mani-pedi as often as I used to but when I do, I opt for natural and light colors. When my nails grow, it’s not as shocking as dark and bold colors. When the nail polish start chipping and I don’t have time to remove it at home, I use nail polish remover pads, perfect on the go or for traveling.”
7. “I forgot what it’s like to blow dry my hair since I discovered an effortless beach wave look. This is what I have been doing for the past 3 years: towel dry, apply some salt beach waves spray, twisting it up into two low buns and wrapping them each with a hair tie (scrunchies to not break the hair, I invested in luxurious SLIP). I leave my hair twisted like that while changing, feeding, and dressing my daughter, then undo them just before I leave the house. I flip my head upside down for a good shake. And voila. Here are my top 4 hair products and I went through so many to nail this style: Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, Herbivore Coconut Beach Wave Mist, Ouai Wave Spray, Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray.”
This is not a sponsored post. All products and sites mentioned are not affiliated with Choix.